A morning to discover and experience a fresh and inspiring way to support you and your business.
A walking mastermind with facilitated time and space for focussed attention on what counts and makes a difference.
- Exercise and fresh air for greater creativity, insight, problem solving and ongoing motivation.
- Learning from other like-minded business women
- Opportunity to bounce ideas and generate creative solutions for you and others
- Connect and share knowledge, experience and wisdom
- Come away with renewed clarity, vigour and tangible actions
An introduction to Walk&Talk4Sucess - walking masterminds and business support - a community of like-minded women for you ....
- You're a woman with a business that you love but don't love doing it alone
- You find yourself stuck - at a desk, on your computer, inside your head, feeling frustrated
- Procrastination and overwhelm are all too familiar and a pattern you'd love to break
- You didn't realise how much time you'd spend on your own and miss connecting in person
- You would love real support and input from people that truly 'get' you and want you to succeed
You value the power of being part of a community, particularly that of like-minded women coming together with the purpose of sharing, learning, growing and helping each other to succeed.
And you'd love the motivation and progress from having...
- Real and effective time out of your business to work on it in a creative and inspiring environment
- The tools, strategies and knowledge you need to take big steps forward
- Regular, in person meet ups for deep and lasting connections that work
- Progress tracking and celebration of your achievements as you move towards your goals
- Accountability of the group so you know we've got your back and will kick your ass if needed!
We want to support women business owners to have the connection, support, knowledge and back-up they deserve and need, to have the business they've dreamed of.
Book your place to take part and see if being part of our community is just what you need right now.
Arrive 9.45 - tea/coffee & biscuits
10am - Introduction and preparing to walk
We will be based in the Hotel's Leicester Room and walking from there and around Penshurst Place for approximately one hour.
Wear sturdy shoes or boots that you don't mind getting wet or muddy - we will still walk in rain!
Bring/wear suitable clothing for the weather - of course we're hoping for Autumn sunshine
If you need water or an additional snack, please bring with you
IMPORTANT - ensure you are fit and able to walk on uneven ground. There are no major hills and we will go at a pace to suit. Your health and ability to complete the walk are your own responsibility as are any possessions you bring with you.
We look forward to meeting you.
When & Where
Leicester Arms Hotel
TN11 8BN Tonbridge
Judith is the creator of Walk&Talk4Success, a group masterminding, coaching and mentoring membership - designed to bring something powerful and dynamic to support and empower women in business to truly flourish and have the business and life balance they desire. She takes a clear and pragmatic approach to business and aims to give women the choice and freedom to do things their own way, with lots of practical support, tools and strategies for success. Add the knowledge, encouragement and accountability from the group, and you can't help but make positive changes and take huge leaps forward. She says, "Success comes in many shapes and sizes and you really have to check out what it means to you as an individual so you are making the most of your time and energy in all areas and not just doing what you think you 'should' be doing. I want every woman who decides they want their own business, to be successful and not have to get a J.O.B if they don't want to."