San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you ready to grow?
Are you looking for ways to grow and develop your business?
Considering growth through selling internationally?
‘Incubate for Export’ could be for you. Successfully piloted earlier in the year this is a programme designed to help you grow your business and explore your potential for doing business overseas.
The half-day workshop has been designed to help you recognise the benefits of International Trade and start your journey of growth via doing business overseas.
The aim is to inspire, energise and enthuse delegates to consider International Trade as an integral part of their business planning and future success.
The workshops are suitable for companies at whatever stage of growth they have reached and specifically designed for those with no previous export experience (the target audience could include entrepreneurs, pre-start, start-up businesses and established SMEs).
Academic research confirms that firms doing business overseas are more productive than non-exporters, achieve stronger financial performance, and are more likely to stay in business.
DID YOU KNOW
• Companies are 11%more likely to survive if doing business overseas
• 29% of companies trading overseas significantly increase the commercial lifespan of their product or service.
• 44%of businesses trading overseas significantly improve their profile or credibility
• 44% of companies active abroad report an increase in turnover
• Businesses that start exporting, grow their productivity by 34% in the first year alone
NOT JUST AN EVENT
Workshops are practical, highly interactive, involving group exercises, individual company self-assessment, real life case studies, follow up and mentoring support, where appropriate.
Delegates will go away with a clear understanding of whether International Trade could offer a realistic growth opportunity.
Learn about and understand the help, advice and support available and receive assistance to help you take the next steps, potentially leading to UKTI’s Passport to Export Programme.
SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DATE - WHEN REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST
WHAT PREVIOUS DELEGATES SAID
• Very good interactive training style informed by personal entrepreneurship experience
- I feel better equipped to make the ‘go’ / ‘no go’ export decision and am more aware of some of the unknown
- I now have a good understanding of what is involved in exporting and a support system that is available
- The workshop highlighted the benefit and concerns regarding export
- A high quality and useful session – a great introduction for SMEs
- Insight into potential growth into markets I thought I couldn’t access
- The workshop will help me to approach export with a knowledgebase and knowing where information can be found about markets and services to help me
By registering for this event you accept the following terms and conditions:
Places are free of charge, however if we do not receive at least 3 working days' notice of cancellation in order for us to re-allocate your place to a client on the waiting list, we reserve the right to charge £50 + VAT to cover venue and catering costs.