Actions and Detail Panel
Explore your leadership style
Tue 21 June 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
What is leadership to you?
Who are you as a leader?
What are your intentions as a leader short and long-term?
The more you understand your leadership identity, the more you can use your full potential as a leader.
Intention is very powerful. Yet many leaders are unclear both regarding the company´s and their own personal goals.
In this seminar we will share tools and techniques that can help you learn more about your leadership style whilst getting a better understanding of your intentions both short and long-term.
Who is this course for?
- founders and leaders in startups, small and medium sized companies.
- freelancers eager to expand their current work and grow a sustainable business for the future.
What will I get out of this course?
- Better understanding of your leadership style and how you can use more of your core skills, abilities and experiences in your current role.
- Better understanding of you short and long-term intentions as leader.
- At the end of the seminar we will give you a tool to help you further explore your leadership style and intentions.
Who is running the course?
This course is facilitated by Vegard Olsen and Robbie Swale. Vegard was previously team leader for an international team at Statoil ASA has facilitated many team workshops since he started working as a coach in 2011. He is the founder of Coachingpartner a trainer at The Coaching School in London. Robbie Swale is a coach and leadership development professional. Through his private coaching business and his work with the internationally renowned Clore Leadership Programme, he has worked with leaders from across the UK providing support to them on their leadership journeys. Prior to working in training and development, Robbie has been a leader, a manager, a director and a trustee.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for tickets below: