Actions and Detail Panel
Explore your leadership style
Tue 7 February 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
- What is leadership to you?
- Who are you as a leader?
- What are your intentions as a leader short- and long-term?
The more you understand your leadership identity the more you can use your full potential as a leader.
Intention is very powerful. Yet many leaders are unclear both regarding the company´s and their own personal goals.
In this seminar we share tools and techniques that help you explore your leadership style and get a better understanding of your intentions short- and long-term.
Who is this course for?
– founders and leaders in startups, small and medium sized companies
– freelancers eager to expand their current work and grow a sustainable business for the future
What will I get out of this course?
– Better understanding of your leadership style and how you can use more of your core skills, abilities and experiences in your current role.
– Better understanding of you short- and long-term intentions as leader.
– At the end of the seminar we will give you a tool to help you further explore your leadership style and intentions.
Following the seminar, our coaches will be available for guidance and support. They can help you apply and put into practice what you have learned and support you in taking the next steps towards your goal, should you wish to pursue your development.
Who is facilitating this course?
Robbie is a career and leadership coach with experience in the public, private and charity sectors. Prior to working as a coach, he has worked for organisations as diverse as the Royal Opera House and the Food Standards Agency, and alongside his coaching practice he works for the internationally renowned Clore Leadership Programme.
Marie is a business and personal development coach and has worked with entrepreneurs and leaders of small organisations. Prior to working as a coach, she has worked for entrepreneurial SMEs in the arts and creative industry. Alongside her coaching practise she is working with Goodbody & Co. Ltd helping them to implement the foundation of their growing business and understand their brand identity.