Actions and Detail Panel
Exploring Google Analytics - Malvern
Tue 21 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Google Analytics provides you with a wealth of information about the visitors to your website. Make sure you take advantage and use this information to improve your marketing and hence sales.
Exploring Google Analytics Workshop
In the workshop we start with a brief introduction to Search Engine Optimisation to put everything in context. After this we take an in-depth tour of the Google Analytics console and all it contains.
You will learn about:
- The types of information Google Analytics provides and what it all means.
- Setting up reports to monitor areas of interest
- Using the different tools provided
- Understanding how to use the information to identify how visitors are using your site and how changes to your site might change this behaviour.
- Setting up goals to monitor behaviour so you can measure the effects of any changes you might make.
There will be be plenty of opportunities to discuss how your own website works and gather ideas on how to improve your analytics results.
Who should attend?
The workshop is suitable for anyone who has access to Google Analytics for their website and wishes to understand more about the information available and how it can be used to improve their business.
Open Space Rooms is easily accessible off the Hereford Worcester Road or from Malvern. There is ample free parking on site. Refreshments will be provided.