Those who’ve met me, know how much I enjoy creating beautiful, peaceful spaces where people can relax, regain inner calm, reset and re-centre. But for some people, creating order or a calm space at home is a struggle. This workshop aims to help address that.
We’ll explore questions such as:
- How do you live in your home?
- How do you fill the space, is it empty or full?
- How do you treat your home? Is it your Temple or your Hovel? Do you throw stuff on the floor or do you make your bed in the morning?
Together we’ll work with the wonderful tool of metaphor, using your relationship with your home as the key to unlocking information about who you are. I’ll help you reclaim and integrate the parts that are hidden, reconnect with your dreams by reading some of what your home has to tell you, so you can fall in love with it again!
Using your home as a starting point, we will explore how and why it is a reflection of you and what it is communicating to you. We’ll then work with some techniques to gain a greater understanding and create some shifts.
The ticket price includes a delicious, home-cooked and healthy lunch on both days (vegetarian and gluten-free accommodated).
Here is a taste of what you will experience in the workshop.
- In a calm and inspiring atmosphere, we’ll dive deep into a powerful process that will help bring clarity about who you are and what you want in life.
- I’ll share with you one of my favourite creative exercises. It will be interesting and insightful, but fun and playful too.
- We will then reflect further on the meanings and process them with other exercises, in groups, pairs and through journalling
- We’ll finish with an integration session, where everyone will have an opportunity to share their questions and receive personalised feedback and advice from me. This will help you integrate all you discover about yourself during the day into your daily life.
Expect a quiet contemplative and reflective weekend with fun exercises that take you on a fascinating journey, revealing insights into how to reconnect with yourself. This will be an exciting and revealing experience and as you arrive more fully in your body, you will be better able to fully inhabit your home.
Your home, as a mirror of your self, has been trying to tell you things, much as your dreams do. Unlocking these insights will empower you. You will also benefit from support and inspiration from like-minded people, practical advice and direction from me, and take away some specific ideas about how to show up fully as yourself in your home.
The workshop will run from 10am until 5pm on Saturday, and 10:30am until 5pm on Sunday
Please note, this is not a ‘how to declutter’ workshop, but a weekend which will provide you with a supportive environment to look at your home from a distance and shift some of the blockages that are keeping you stuck and unhappy in it.