Exploring Your Future in Business, Tourism & Hospitality Recruitment Fair
A warm welcome to Exploring Your Future in Business, Tourism & Hospitality 2016.
The Careers & Employability Service is pleased to invite you to our 2016 Business, Tourism & Hospitality recruitment fair! The fair is open to any Plymouth University student or recent graduate. Many of the job opportunities on offer at the fair are for Business, Tourism & Hospitality graduates, but several of the employers attending are also recruiting from other courses including Humanities, Education and Science & Engineering. Check the fair brochure for a full list so you know who to target on the day!
The fair is a great opportunity for you to;
- Get ideas and information on what you can do with your degree
- Develop networking skills, meeting employers who are recruiting for vacancies and/or training
- Meet different recruiters face-to-face, finding out information and advice that may not be on their website - get their top tips for success in their applications!
- Attend workshops and employer presentations across the day
- Pick up info, helpful tips and feedback from our friendly Careers & Employability team in the Hub
Bring your student card and check in on the day to be in with a chance to win an amazing prize!
Attending the fair will count towards the Plymouth Award (1 hour in the Working Life category).
Drop in to the Careers & Employability Hub in RLB to chat with someone from our team and find out more information on what’s on and how we can help you prepare.
Or check us out by visiting:
Phone: 01752 587456