Actions and Detail Panel
Exploring Your Future in STEM Recruitment Fair
Wed 2 November 2016, 11:00 – 14:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
CLICK HERE to see our event brochure and a full list of exhibitors!
No need to book- just turn up on the day!
The Careers & Employability Service is pleased to invite you to our 2016 STEM recruitment fair! The fair is open to any Plymouth University student or recent graduate. Many of the job opportunities on offer at the fair are for STEM graduates, but several of the employers attending are also recruiting from other courses including Business, Finance and Surveying. Check the fair brochure for a full list so you know who to target on the day!
The fair is a great opportunity for you to;
- Get ideas and information on what you can do with your degree
- Develop networking skills, meeting employers who are recruiting for vacancies and/or training
- Meet different recruiters face-to-face, finding out information and advice that may not be on their website - get their top tips for success in their applications!
- Attend workshops and employer presentations across the day
- Pick up info, helpful tips and feedback from our friendly Careers & Employability team in the Hub
Bring your student card and check in on the day to be in with a chance to win an amazing prize!
- Babcock International Group - Marine & Technology Division
- Barratt Developments Plc
- BMT Defence Services Ltd
- Brittany Ferries
- Business with Plymouth University
- Centrax Engineering Services Ltd
- Chartered Institute of Highways & Transportation (CIHT)
- Chess Dynamics Ltd
- Cornwall Innovation
- Dartmoor Zoological Park
- Dawnus Construction Ltd
- DHP (UK) Ltd
- FDM Group
- Frontier Environmental
- GOSS Interactive
- HOCHTIEF UK Construction Ltd
- Juniper Networks
- Laing O'Rourke
- MBDA Missile Systems
- MSubs Ltd
- National Composites Centre
- NESC Ltd
- Network Rail
- Plymouth Science Park
- Princess Yachts International
- RGB Recruitment Ltd
- Royal Air Force
- Plymouth University - Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Singer Instruments Ltd
- Software Cornwall
- Spirent Communications
- Teach In
- Thames Water Utilities
- The Science Assembly
- True Clarity
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
- WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff
Attending the fair will count towards the Plymouth Award (1 hour in the Working Life category).
Drop in to the Careers & Employability Hub in RLB to chat with someone from our team and find out more information on what’s on and how we can help you prepare.
Or check us out by visiting:
Phone: 01752 587456