Actions and Detail Panel
Export Pricing Master Class
Thu 2 March 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
SMEs often rely on ad-hoc and reactive pricing strategies which depend heavily on gut feel or recommendations from their agents or distributors and they often overlook fundamental export costs and market expectations. The objective of this master class part-funded by the ERDF Global Growth Project is to help you improve your thinking and capability so that you understand how you should set and manage export prices for your products and services across international markets.
The master class is delivered in a way that is relevant to all sectors, covering consumer and business products and services targeted at all customer types.
Topics to be covered:
- Recognition of all the cost factors (including the hidden costs) involved in marketing and delivering their products and services to overseas customers
- Understanding the importance of knowing local market price levels and typical distribution channel margins in their target markets
- Learning the importance of local customs with regard to pricing, negotiation, establishing contractual terms (including Incoterms) and managing successful ongoing business
- Identifying alternative pricing strategies to achieve differing company objectives
- Tips and hints on how to address pricing issues and increase their opportunity for export profitability
- An awareness and understanding of Government and other services available to them
Cost: £120 (incl. VAT)
Exclusive 20% discount is available for clients on the ERDF Global Growth Programme, for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Companies must be based within one of London’s 33 boroughs and must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months. You must be looking to increase your overseas market access.
Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting and is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries for example: translation agencies, web developers/agencies, international business development agencies etc.
Please follow this link for our terms and conditions:
This event is part-funded by the ERDF's Global Growth Project.