Export Pricing Masterclass - Birmingham
Join this free Masterclass to help improve your thinking and capability to set and manage export prices for your products and services across international markets…
You will learn about:
- all the cost factors (including the hidden costs) involved in marketing and delivering products and services to overseas customers
- the importance of knowing local market price levels and typical distribution channel margins in target markets
- the importance of local customs with regard to pricing, negotiation, establishing contractual terms (including Incoterms) and managing successful ongoing business
- identifying alternative pricing strategies to achieve differing company objectives
- tips and hints on how to address pricing issues and increase your opportunity for export profitability
- an awareness and understanding of the Department of International Trade (DIT) and UK Export Finance services
Is this masterclass right for me?
This course is aimed at new and inexperienced exporters keen to consider how they might set prices in markets overseas, and also more experienced exporters looking to review and check their approach to the subject.
About the trainer:
John Harrison – JH Market Strategy Ltd
Having been involved in exporting for over 30 years, John runs his own training and consultancy business specialising in international trade strategy. He has previously held a variety of sales and marketing roles in the engineering, manufacturing and business services sectors, working for both multi-national and small businesses. He has helped thousands of companies to develop business overseas, across all sectors and world markets.