Actions and Detail Panel
Export Training: Introduction to the Export Process
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
Overview of the course
This is a one day interactive training workshop which runs from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
The course is a part of the British Chambers National Trade Training curriculum. There are ten in total which form a strong basis for company employees to be able to effectively support their employers to export successfully. If you complete six of the ten training modules you will receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade.
During the day you will complete an assessment based on the comprehensive material you have covered in the workshop. Don’t panic – everything is in bitesize chunks in an interactive learning environment.
Who should attend
This course is for companies exporting products to overseas markets (it is not relevant for service companies). It is suitable for staff within an organisation who are either responsible for or involved with the processing of export orders.
What you will learn
- Understanding of what is in a sales contract/purchase order
- Awareness of incoterms, packing, marking and labelling requirements
- Awareness of compliance issues around exporting, the UK trade tariff and its importance
- Understanding the reasons for accurate export documentation and where to get help
- Chamber Members: £215 + VAT per person (£258 total). Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
- Non Members: £250 + VAT per person (£300 total). Book a place on all seven modules and get a 10% discount on your total price.
For more information call 01244 669988 or click here.
Please arrive at 9:00 am for a 9:30 am start.
*Prices shown will be subject to a review and may increase after 1st January 2017. Any bookings made before this date will be priced as above.