Free

Exporting for Growth, Your International Potential

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Innovation Space

1 Hampshire Terrace

Portsmouth

PO1 2QF

United Kingdom

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

New to Export?

Trading abroad can boost your profile, credibility and bottom line. The Department for International Trade (DTI) offers support and straightforward guidance on how to start selling outside of the UK. Considering the UK accounts for 4% of the global GDP, that leaves 96% of the world to aim for. Discover more reasons why you should be considering exporting. Teri Carnegie, International Trade Adviser for DTI South East will take you through the benefits of exporting and how to get export ready!



Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Innovation Space

1 Hampshire Terrace

Portsmouth

PO1 2QF

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved