Basic VAT rules
- Supplies into the EU
- Distance Selling
- Overview of VAT across Members states: Rates and Rules
- Triangulation: a basic introduction
- Stock Held overseas
- Supplies outside the EU
- Tax point Rules
- Export evidence for goods
- Statistical Reporting & European Sales Lists
- Reclaim of non UK VAT
This course is for finance staff in businesses supplying goods looking to develop trade into overseas markets who would benefit from a solid introduction to the VAT implications of exporting goods out of the UK.
- To provide an understanding of the UK VAT rules as they impact on exporting goods.
- To give insight into more complex areas of VAT legislation so that potential issues can be identified at an early stage.
The round table discussion format encourages participants to share common practical concerns and experiences.
Please note that places are limited for this course.
A Certificate of Attendance is available for training records/CPD purposes.
Any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01633 415390.