Ready to do IoT business?
Smart IoT London 2017 is the leading digital transformation event for business and government and part of the largest technology show staged in the UK, (co-located with Cloud Expo Europe, Big Data World and Cloud Security.
The 2016 event received over 18,000 (audited) attendees; with over 60% of them expecting to do business.
The InnOvaTe Launchpad Following the success of last year’s Innovate UK zone, KTN will be hosting an InnOvaTe Launchpad showcasing the best IoT innovations with business potential.
Why should you become an InnOvaTe Launchpad exhibitor?
- Smart IoT London 2017 is bigger and better than before. The IoT is taking off, and there is no better time or place to present your products and services to an audience keen to learn about this nascent industry.
- Smart IoT London is the UK’s only large-scale IoT exhibition and conference: presence will secure your position as a market player.
- Smart IoT London will provide you with the ideal opportunity to engage senior decision makers from enterprise, the public sector and service providers, including system integrators, hardware manufacturers, device manufacturers and developers. A wealth of B2B potential.
- As an InnOvaTe Launchpad participant you will be exhibiting with leading suppliers alongside a world-class conference programme.
- inclusion in the InnOvaTe Launchpad pitching competition with awards for best start-up, best market potential and best concept longevity. Prestige, and top prize a £6,000 stand at Smart IoT London 2018.
The InnOvaTe Launchpad package includes everything you need to get your IoT innovation out there:
- fully fitted exhibition pod (2sqm inc AV, power, stand and stools)
- inclusion in the conference programme and full promotion support
- full access to the event and conference sessions
- one to one meetings scheduling
- potential to meet over 20,000 industry representatives attending over 2 days
- KTN support of your social media promotions to our 80,000 members
- entry to the InnOvaTe Launchpad pitching competition – top prize a £6,000 stand at Smart IoT London 2018
InnOvaTe Launchpad costs
Qualifying companies will be able to purchase an InnOvaTe Launchpad pod package at discounted price of £1600 (+VAT)
Interested in being in the InnOvaTe Launchpad?
Please register your interest at this page. Applications will be assessed on IoT innovation and business potential. Due to high demand and interest in the event your application will be submitted to an exhibitor review team. You will be notified of the outcome of the review within 14 days.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Knowledge Transfer Network
The Knowledge Transfer Network is the UK’s innovation network. We bring together business, entrepreneurs, academics and funders to develop new products, processes and services.
We can help you develop ideas, expertise and technologies, that have the potential to be world-beating products. Central to what we do is the initiation and building of collaborations.