Who is it for? - Managers, owners, committee chairs and committee staff
“It’s all about people”! The success or failures in childcare settings can usually be directly attributed to what people do and how well they do it. Staff management is critical for business survival and delivering high quality childcare. This training session is all about managing effectively, appraisals and staff supervision, staff working hours and flexibility and key management roles within the business.
What is the training about?
- The roles of managers and team leaders
- Appraisals and more importantly supervision of staff
- How to encourage flexible working
- Staff contracts and alternative employment patterns
- Managing a childcare setting effectively
- To develop skills to effectively manage staff
- To learn how to handle different staff members in different ways to optimize their performance
- To understand how using flexible staffing will make your setting more sustainable
- Learn techniques to help you plan and monitor staff performance
- Developed understanding of how to best utilize staff to meet the needs of your setting
- Techniques to help you improve your staff management