YES TO CONFIDENCE
F A B Confidence Factory
Four F A B evening classes
Dates: 17th – 24th Nov, 1st – 8th Dec
Time: 6.30-9pm (6.30pm Registration, 6.45pm Start, 9pm End)
Location: The Globe Academy - Elephant & Castle – Zone 1
Harper Road SE1 6AG – Drama Studio
FAB Confidence Factory is a practice-led course designed to enable you
to build self-confidence and become aware of your own communicative habits,
through a unique combination of Physical & Vocal Acting Training,
Personal Coaching activities and Neuro-Linguistic programming.
We all want more Confidence, yes or yes?
Confidence is a state and as every state it affects our action and so our results.
So CONFIDENCE IS NOT REALLY THE ENDING RESULT but what you can achieve by being confident.
CONFIDENCE IS THE WAY. The way to almost any achievement.
I like to call it the F A B way to success!
I believe everybody should have the opportunity to explore their mind, feelings and body language to express themselves confidently and live a fulfilled life.
So it’s time to work at 360 degree for a real F A B transformation and not a theoretical seated seminar!
This is why I created these 4 classes as a great opportunity to come and feel it and practice it till you become it!
I will accept max 20 people to make sure I can work closely with everyone in a safe environment taking you through 3 stages to Feel, Act and Be more confident
SO YOU ULTIMATELY WILL :
* Feel good about yourself, in charge, free from anxiety
* Gain clarity to communicate effectively your need and will
* Become more attractive in the sense of increasing your true charisma hence attract better relationships
* Improve your performance equal better presentations, better decisions, better negotiations, better sales, better salary, and better opportunities!
HOW – The 3 steps to a F A B lasting Confidence:
1. INWARD CONFIDENCE [FEEL]
- Learn how to think confidently by working on your belief system and emotional intelligence through Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Coaching techniques.
- Develop assertiveness, clarity of thought and intention.
2. OUTWARD CONFIDENCE [ACT]
- Become aware of your own communicative habits and learn how to be physically confident and present through a body and vocal acting training.
- Release your tension through professional techniques (including Yoga, Pilates and Thai chi).
- Explore and take control of the key elements of Communication through a range of Drama Games, Improv Techniques, Status Games, Mime, Role-Playing, and Storytelling.
- Work on your BODY POSTURE, physical state, position and relationship to other bodies, objects and surroundings, facial expressions and eye movements; and on the pace, pitch, intonation, volume, variation, pauses of your VOICE.
4. FORWARD CONFIDENCE [BE]
- Learn how to access your confidence state anytime.
- Learn how to be more attractive, influential and persuasive.
- Learn strategies to manage emotional states and face fear of public speaking.
- Understand how to take more risks and make better decisions.
YES… Being Confident means having the Courage to Embrace and Express your Greatness.
YES… together with your Vulnerability and Imperfections” Lucia Pascali
F A B Confidence Factory Program includes:
* 4 evening classes of 2.5 hours each (value £497)
* Guided Coaching activities in between classes
* Email support
3 BONUSES (worth it £241)
- One Free FAB Confidence Session 1 to 1 with me to identify your challenges and get some great tips (value £97)
- Free DISC Psychometric Test evaluation; A highly effective Personal Profile System to raise awareness around preferred thinking and learning style, identify strengths and area of development (value £97)
- 50% Discount on my F A B Immersive Confidence 1-day workshop 2017 (value £47)
TODAY ONLY FOR £197
(Payment plan and discount options is available upon request via email)
Spaces are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to book your spot.
If you are interested in a payment plan option with 3 instalments of £70 please Contact email@example.com
Discount offer for multiple ticket purchase, please contact us for more details.
If you can’t make these dates
follow us on my facebook page to see all 2017 appointments