Actions and Detail Panel
FA2017 - the key issues for OMBs and individuals
Thu 26 October 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
This session will discuss the important changes that are introduced by FA 2017. Among topics that we know the Government intends to legislate on are:
- Restrictions on the benefits obtained from ‘salary sacrifice’ arrangements
- New rules for personal service companies contracting with the public sector
- Changes to the rules on carry forward of corporation tax losses
- Changes to the Substantial Shareholding Exemption
- Various changes to the tax rules on pensions, including foreign pensions
No doubt the Chancellor will add numerous others to the list in due course.
All changes relevant to individuals and OMBs will be covered. Emphasis will be placed on how your clients can save tax and avoid the many traps which the new legislation will no doubt have for the unwary.