Actions and Detail Panel
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING - BORDON
Thu 3 November 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Overview: Learn what to post and advertise on Facebook to attract new and existing customers.
To understand what makes a good post on your business page and explore the different forms of advertising on Facebook. Discover the best ad placement, how to write the ad, select appropriate images, manage your budgets and target your audience.
• What to post on your business page and how to write it
• To understand the different types of Facebook ads and ad placement
• What makes an effective advert, including copy and use of images
• Target audiences: identify and create
• Budgets, bids and managing expenditure
• To post more engaging content
• Understand Facebook’s advertising - and restrictions
• Create an eye catching ad and targeted campaign
• Creation of targeted audiences for future ads
Facebook is one of the cheapest and most effective places to advertise online. It is geared towards businesses who want to take advantage of Facebook’s huge user base to attract more customers. Combining explanations and demonstrations with practical exercises, learn how to write posts and create ads that get your business noticed.
NB: This workshop is hands on, so please bring a laptop for additional practice.
Who should attend:
Business page admins who want to reach more of Facebook’s largely consumer market.
“The course Suzanne delivered was relevant and concise and personal. A really refreshing experience and a great way to get the knowledge.”
“Suzanne's Social Media course was a joy to attend - she seemed to sense the gaps in our knowledge and her ability to explain clearly and concisely is fantastic.”