Social media marketing is increasingly competitive, it’s no longer enough to simply post on your Facebook page and expect to get noticed.
Fortunately Facebook offers a solution via its advertising platform – create ads, boost posts, call to action, Facebook analytics and more handy tools to get you in front of your ideal customers.
While this is a very cost effective method of advertising for many businesses trial and error will only get you so far, so before you waste a penny learn how to generate £’s.
On this workshop you’ll learn:
- Discuss and explore how to set up Facebook Adverts
- Learn the different types of Facebook Ads
- Best practice ideas of how to use each of the Ad options
- Identifying and saving your target audience
- Understand best practice application of Facebook Ads
- Images, links & descriptions for Ads
- How not to get blocked by Facebook & what to do when you are
- How your Ads look in the News Feed on desktop & devices
- Plus much more
So whether you own your own business, are a marketer, business analyst, website designer or just run a blog or website for fun this course will help any beginner make huge strides with your Facebook advertising campaigns!
Please be aware there are no parking facilities on site and street parking is limited, the nearest paid parking is the Brewary Wharf Car Park by the Tetley.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 308 7978