Many of us use Facebook in our personal lives, to keep in touch with friends and as a consumer. If your customers are using Facebook in this way, your business needs to be there too!
This workshop is will help you work out how to:
- Promote your business on Facebook
- Manage your Facebook presence
- Use your time on Facebook effectively
- Incorporate Facebook into your marketing strategy
You need to use Facebook efficiently or it can waste a lot of time and effort!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to create a good business page
- Why joining groups and virtual networks can benefit your business
- How boosting posts can work for you
The workshop will include time for discussions so that you will be able to pick up ideas from other business owners and potential customers.
You will leave with a deeper appreciation of how to get the best from Facebook for your business.
Our workshop takes place upstairs at the Faded to Fabulous tea rooms in Kidderminster. It provides us with a friendly welcome and parking is available close by. Refreshments will be provided.