Facebook For Business
Workshop presented by Amber Raney-Kincade - Marketing, Social Media & Networking Consultant
If over 60% of business comes from recommendation, those conversations may have started on Facebook. Businesses looking to target a specific audience may find that a Facebook page is a good solution.
In this session, we discuss:
- The difference between a group, a page, and a profile
- Whether or not a business should set up a Facebook page
- How to manage your business page without "being on Facebook as yourself"
- What kind of content you should put on your Facebook page
- How to maintain your privacy
If you are struggling to make a decision on using Facebook for business, this is a great session to help answer that question and get you started.
Don't miss the follow on workshop.
Book your place now for Amber's workshop on LinkedIN Essentials.
Please note: Cancellations for a refund via Eventbrite may be made up to 6pm on the day before the seminar. No refunds for latecomers.
Please allow extra time to locate Pimlico Library if this is your first visit.