Actions and Detail Panel
Facebook for Business Training
Mon 24 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
Make Your Business ‘Fly’ with Facebook
Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world, but more importantly it provides you with a great opportunity to market your business to a wide audience for free. This ‘hands on’ one day workshop will equip you with everything you need to:
- Create and maintain a professional, trusted Facebook page
- Increase your reach and engagement on Facebook
- Help manage the time you spend on Facebook productively
- How to market yourself by posting effectively
- Set realistic goals and objectives
- Understand Facebook insights and how to apply those to your marketing
- Focus on what is important and dispel those Facebook ‘myths’
- Understand how ‘paid’ Facebook works
This course is suitable for people with limited knowledge of Facebook and those who are more experienced but want to better understand the business benefits. Class size is a maximum of eight so plenty of 1:1 assistance available.
To take part in the workshop you will need to bring a Wi-Fi enabled laptop pc with you. You can ‘survive’ with a tablet pc (but not ideal). Free Wi-Fi is available at the training centre.
100% of previous attendees (from a myriad of business types) would recommend these courses and we can provide references if needed.
The teaching/learning style is very relaxed and highly practical/experiential (learning by doing!), for example:
Learn some theory —> Look at an example —> Watch a live demonstration —> Have a go yourself
—> Get support —> Have another go —> Got it —> Move on!
Class sizes will be limited to ensure everyone gets individual tutor time where needed and excellent FREE wifi is available.
You will need to bring your own (wifi enabled) lap top computer or large tablet (not ideal) to take part in the practical exercises. You MUST also have access to a valid Facebook account. If you need help to set up an account prior to attending then please contact us.
What will you get from the course(s) and afterwards?
The full day workshops run from 9am to 4.30pm with a 45 minute break for lunch. Refreshments included
Each course participant will receive:
- Certificate of completion
- Soft copy of the course slides
- Post course email and telephone support
Courses are a great way to meet new contacts so be sure to bring business cards, or better still connect online on the day via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook!
Got any questions? Just call Stuart Allen on 01905 384314.
Facebook for Business Training in Worcester, Worcestershire.