Actions and Detail Panel
Facebook Workshop for Beginners
Mon 9 January 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Do you feel bamboozled by Facebook? Do you need to know how to make Facebook work for your business but just don't know where to begin? Our Facebook for Beginners Workshop is a hands on course in which we give you one-to-one support and advice on getting your page set up and functioning the very best that it can.
What we will cover:
1. Creating and optimising a Business Facebook Page;
2. Understanding how to make an impact with imagery;
3. Loading and scheduling a post (incluidng video);
4. Tagging and sharing;
5. The basics of growing your audience;
6. Call to action;
7. What to change and when;
8. Facebook functionality: inviting likes, liking as your business page;
9. Post Creator Guide.
What you walk away with:
1. Breakdown of everything we cover;
2. Weekly Social Media Planner;
3. Post Creator Guide.