Actions and Detail Panel
Faculty Clinic: Helen Duguid and Anne Scoular on Delivering Your Business O...
Thu 7 September 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
MEYLER CAMPBELL ALUMNI ONLY.
Once you’ve completed the Mastered Programme – or before, if you’re really keen! – do you want to get your coaching practice up and running? If so, this is the event for you. Starting a successful business can be challenging; the good news is that many of the things that helped get you effectively through your coaching course are exactly the things that will get you off to a good start in building your business, especially if you’re teaming up with fellow coaches. Anne Scoular and Helen Duguid will share/reveal some of the critical factors you need to pay attention to, including:
- Selection – getting the right people on board, so if BD is not your strength, finding a rainmaker with complementary skills to help build your client base
- Matching with the right people, whether they be business partners, clients, suppliers or advisors
- Learning the essential facts about the market, competitors, fees, your target clients
- Clear goals – do you know what you’re trying to achieve with your business?
- Social support & networking – drawing on colleagues and fellow coaches for support, information, advice
- Marketing – making sure the right people hear about you and that you send out the right message
- Finding clients – the Holy Grail when you have none!
A top benefit of this Clinic is it will challenge you to reflect on your unique responses to each of these challenges, so you will come away with your own personal takeaways to help move you to the next phase of your business.
Former diplomat, international banker, psychologist and writer, Anne Scoular is the Founder of Meyler Campbell and is now dedicated to research and external advocacy on its behalf. She is the author of The FT Guide to Business Coaching, is currently working towards an MA in Biography and is a keen gardener. See her full profile here.
Helen Duguid is the former Head of Great Leaders for Microsoft and a distinguished expert on applying the Gallup StrengthsFinder in the boardroom. She now has her own successful global coaching practice in the technology, financial, construction and education sectors. See her full profile here.
To book this event using your elective hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org