Working together locally…
Helping you engage with your local community and their health & wellbeing
FaithAction is coming to Northamptonshire in October to facilitate discussions between faith, voluntary sector and public sector groups on how to engage with your local community – particularly in the area of health & wellbeing. We will be after your best practice, what ideas you have as well as outlining the role that you can play both locally and nationally.
This is a great opportunity to be inspired, be supported and meet others wanting and currently doing the same thing.
- Meet with local faith and community groups
- Discuss some key topics that might impact you locally
- Take some next steps to work in partnership
- Share best practice and skills
- ...and PROGRESS as faith based and community organisations locally…
Hosted by: Daniel Singleton, National Executive Director of FaithAction; Felicity Smith, National Co-ordinator of FaithAction; and Nick Amis from East Northants Faith Group.
For further information, please contact Felicity Smith on 0845 094 6350.
Booking is essential.