For this project we are asking Young Volunteers to develop and deliver our creative family activities. We are hoping within this project to work with young parents. We would like to not only draw on their expertise to enhance our programme but support young people in developing their skillset. I have outlined the project details below and attached a flyer for distribution.
- We would like to work with up to 10 young people aged 16- 25
- Our Young volunteers will develop and deliver our creative family activities as part of our open depot weekend based in Acton. You can find more information about this here: http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/museum-depot/open-weekends
- The project runs from Saturday 6th August until 1st October at the depot.
- We envisage each session to run from 11am – 4pm, with lunch included (provided by us)
- We will also reimburse all travel costs
- Within these sessions we can also support CV writing, developing presentation and project management skills as well as gaining an accredited Bronze Arts Award qualification along the way. (http://www.artsaward.org.uk/)
If you are interested in attending the recruitment day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org