This new seminar will provide a comprehensive coverage of key developments in family law from January 2016 - May 2017, including new legislation, and Scottish and UKSC cases. Topics will include:
- developments in the law of financial provision on divorce
- parenting and children’s rights - including significant section 11 cases
- developments in the law of adult relationships and cohabitation
- the implementation (or otherwise) of the named person scheme
- comment on any other relevant legislative developments, and
- the potential impact of Brexit on family law
Save This Event
When & Where
Edinburgh Law Seminars
Edinburgh Law Seminars is the organiser of the long-running series of professional seminars presented by the University of Edinburgh School of Law, combining deep knowledge with practical insight and experience, delivered by speakers of the highest quality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees must be paid in full before the day of each seminar.
- For cancellations received up to five working days before a seminar commences, a 20% administration charge will be made. After this date, fees will not be refunded, but places are fully transferable within a series.
- Edinburgh Law Seminars reserves the right to cancel or postpone the seminars, in which case fees will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation or postponement, Edinburgh Law Seminars will not be held liable for registrants' travel or accommodation costs