Family Planning - Update (Harrow)
Monday, 12 December 2016 from 12:00 to 13:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This update session is for nurses working in Harrow ONLY.
Family Planning UPDATE Session - 1.5 hours
- NHSCSP updates and RCN standards
- HPV, cervical cancer and key concepts in cancer screening
- Recall, record keeping, and quality assurance topics
- History taking, communication, difficult cases and technique practice
- Current issues, updates and referral pathways for contraception
- HEE/LETB Education & Training Update- current information for practice nurses
The Training is being held at Harrow College. The nearest tube is Harrow-on-the-Hill and the college is next door to the station (and signposted).There is no on-site car parking but there are pay and display car parks near-by (around the station). Sessions will start promptly, so please arrive in plenty of time to register.
The Enterprise Centre
All visitors must report to Reception, and they will be directed to the correct room.
Please remember to CANCEL your place if you can no longer attend, so that the place can be released for someone else.