Family Yoga is open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. And you do not need to be super fit, just a willing spirit!
Yoga and Mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self and others, collaboration with peers and family members, relaxation and stillness as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
Workshops involve movement through yoga postures, cultural dance, breathing techniques and meditative relaxation. I do this all through storytelling and song. Mindfulness activities involve creative exploration through art and craft (e.g. creating mandalas and dream catchers), collaborative games and meditation.
During this session you’ll enjoy:
- Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
- Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
- Light-hearted meditations and breathing practices to calm the mind and body
- Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
- The enjoyment of learning together and spending time in each other’s company
- A feeling of calm and tranquillity, which can help parents and kids to relax in each other’s presence.
We always share homemade healthy food before closing the session. This is included in the price.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
For further info and booking use the Eventbrite link. Email me any questions on email@example.com :)
Share with friends