Family Yoga is open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. And you do not need to be super fit, just a willing spirit!
Yoga and Mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self and others, collaboration with peers and family members, relaxation and stillness as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
Workshops involve movement through yoga postures, cultural dance, breathing techniques and meditative relaxation. I do this all through storytelling and song. Mindfulness activities involve creative exploration through art and craft, collaborative games and meditation.
During this session you’ll enjoy:
- Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
- Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
- Light-hearted meditations and breathing practices to calm the mind and body
- Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
- The enjoyment of learning together and spending time in each other’s company
- A feeling of calm and tranquillity, which can help parents and kids to relax in each other’s presence.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
For further info and booking use the Eventbrite link. Email me any questions or for block-booking discount on firstname.lastname@example.org
Family of 4+ = £15
Family of 3 = £12
Family of 2 = £9
Babies in arms play for free