Actions and Detail Panel
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Sun 4 December 2016, 12:00 – 14:30 GMT
The adventures of writer Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches and wizards seventy years before Harry Potter reads his book in school.
Edinburgh Zoo invites you to watch this magical film surrounded by a world of fantastic beasts.
Booking terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Edinburgh Zoo terms of entry and event terms apply. http://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/events-and-experiences/edinburgh-zoo-private-events-terms-and-conditions/
- Babe in arms, under 18 months go free. 18 months to 3 years require a screening ticket but get free zoo entry.
- Edinburgh Zoo is not responsible in the event that the User selects the wrong film when booking tickets, or if the User is excluded from viewing the film under the conditions below.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy tickets online.
- Edinburgh Zoo will endeavour to operate its screenings in accordance with its advertised programme. However, there will be instances when its ability to show a performance is impaired by circumstances beyond its control. In such situations, Edinburgh Zoo reserves the right to cancel a performance, vary the time it shows it or provide customers with an alternative performance. If Edinburgh Zoo does have to cancel a performance, the User’s sole remedy shall be a refund of the admission price paid for the relevant tickets, and no other costs.
- Edinburgh Zoo draws the User’s attention to the conditions of the British Board of Film Classification certificate for the film being shown and is obliged to and will refuse admission to any person who, in the opinion of an authorised venue employee or volunteer, is under the minimum age required for admittance. The venue reserve the right to request any individual to provide proof of age and to exclude any such individual from any performance if they appear too young and/or cannot prove they are at least minimum age for admittance.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult