San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Support our family business endeavours by becoming a member of FBU Scotland today.
The team at FBU Scotland seek to provide family businesses with a portal that meets their needs. Membership helps us to do what we do and to continue to develop new and innovative ideas for the community as a whole.
FAMILY BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP - £249 per annum
- Share your news stories via innovative social media platforms
- Publish your news stories to the broader family business community
- Become part of the Family Business Voice
- Gain access to insights and perspectives from leading experts around the world
- Build the family business community and help gain recognition for the contribution made by family firms
- Take part in research into the issues that really matter
- Invitation to a complimentary programme of events in Scotland throughout the year (drinks receptions, seminars, workshops etc)
- Discounted prices on innovative events such as The Scottish Family Business Conference and The Great British Family Business Conference
- Access to educational events addressing specific family business challenges
- Monthly family business newsletter
- Two copies of our bespoke magazine, Family Business
- Be listed as a member of Family Business United and use the logo on your collateral
- Obtain images and press releases to partake in campaigns such as 'A Family Owned British Business'
- Be listed in the register of the oldest family businesses in Scotland.
- FBU Direct - Call us for independent input into anyfamily business challenges you are dealing with and we will do all we can to help, sharing best practice, resources and making introductions as appropriate too.
- Be involved with innovative events such as Scottish Family Business Week.
- Promote your family firm on our Family Business Directory
We work hard to provide the right resources to our members and to actively promote their services to the broader business community too.
Membership of FBU Scotland also includes membership of the global family business community of Family Business United which seeks to champion the family business sector and share insights, news and resources from around the world.
FBU Scotland members include Kinloch Anderson, The A Proctor Group, Zonal Retail Data Systems and the oldest family firm in Scotland, John White & Sons Ltd.
Become a member of FBU Scotland today and join our innovative family business community.
Save This Event
When & Where
FBU Scotland is the home of the Scottish family business community which seeks to create a voice for the sector, champion the contribution made by family firms in Scotland and provide a platform to help them address the challenges that lie ahead. Family firms are the backbone of communities across Scotland and as such deserve to be given recognition for the role they take in society - FBU Scotland will celebrate the sector and help to give it a voice too.