Actions and Detail Panel
Fearless craniosacral therapists
Sun 21 May 2017, 10:00 – 17:30 BST
Fear is our enemy if we let it scare us or freeze us. It is our friend if we acknowledge it, deal with it, however we do not let it stop us from moving forward towards our positive goals, individually and globally. Remember that in one of my past posts, I said that we create our own fear. Some will be imposed and pressed on us as well. Do not give in to fear, as that would freeze us and stop us from living our lives!
Get to know yourself, so that you can heal yourself as well as heal others!
We all have fears, conscious or unconscious ones. Fears that might be ours or passed on from our parents or people around us.
The conscious fears are very easy to spot, however, if the fear is unconscious, you cannot know what is stopping you, and how to get rid of it, as if you are not aware of it and recognize it, you cannot let it go. This workshop is a combination of scientific and non scientific approches to recognize that unconscious fear, so that you can let it go and move on to what you are capable of professionally and personally.
The workshop is a 4D practical and theoretical workshop with unique approaches on dealing with your own fears. This can be passed on to your client as well.
- Practical and theoretical workshop .
- In this workshop we will look at the physical, emotional and mental impact of fears, stress and how they reflect your personal and professional life.
- How your fears can lead you to getting stuck and stopping you from moving forward.
- Connection between physical, chemical body, mind, emotional and auric fields.
- How can we empower ourselves and others to let go of our fears and reduce stress.
- In the practical, you work on one of your unconscious fear that has stopped you for reaching one of your goals. This is an approach that can be used with any goals.
- Plus practical on feeling your fears and dealing with them in a unique 4D approach to make you a “FEARLESS” therapist to reach your goals and to help your client reach their goals!
- Practical on knowing what goal is best for you, understanding a way of achieving it.
This workshop is lead by Maria Esposito BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapist – RCST. This has been designed with the combination of workshops that I have done with CST, books, my own healing, Healing workshops and, Life Coaching workshops, as well as my own clinical experiences on how to deal with emotional fears! A combination of 26 years in the complementary and scientific field.
This is a post-graduate workshop, however students are welcome if at the last stage of their course. to book please check my website on www.nutritionhealth.net