San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
World Food In London is hosting its 5th monthly Gorgeous Food Meet-up at Inamo St James on Regents Street next Tuesday.
Now I know that there is a threat of a tube strike but we are brave hearts and so this meeting is scheduled to go ahead come rain or shine.
Book now by either texting
YOUR NAME and YES or NO to 07786381843 (please do not send any fancy texts with photo etc to this number)
By emailing email@example.com (please put your FIRST NAME in the subject box followed by the word YES or NO)
Just as a matter of courtesy please contact me even if you have no intentions of turning up. Text as above.
For Foodies who have joined February our next meet up will be on Tuesday 11th March. Send me your recommendations ie restaurants you would like to eat at by Friday 28th February 2014. Send me a post about why that restaurant/cafe is excellent with a photo of the restaurant taken by you and mentioning your business or anything you would like to promote and I will include it in my Blog if you wish.
World Food In London is a foodie club open to all folks who love eating foods prepared by skilled chefs from around the world who are currently based in London.
Membership is free but there are 5 simple rules that you must sign up to before receiving your free membership number:
1. You must love eating; this is ‘must’ because it is the basis on which this club was formed. Or at least you are open to trying different foods from around the world.
2. You must be willing to share your culinary opinions and tales with the rest of the group.
3. You must be willing to meet new people; there may be the possibility of making lasting new friends.
4. You must be able to pay for your own food and drink or at least negotiate for another Foodie Member to help you out.
5. Finally you must love having fun, telling a few jokes and practising your storytelling skills; why go out to eat and be unhappy?
(Please note that you can add a few rules of your own, after negotiating them with other members that is.)
When & Where
World Food in London Business Club is a network open to entrepreneurs, their colleagues and extended networks. WFiL works in partnership with City Steps Guided Tours providing tailor-made Tours, Events and Walks (www.londoncitysteps.com).
The group meets quarterly at events and is open to entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small medium enterprises SME and their staff members, business start-ups, established business owners and Companies etc who are FOODIES at heart.
The planned activities has evolved into organising group tours for Business owners to large iconic events such as Royal Ascot, The Brit Awards, Wimbledon etc
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out how you can join this burgeoning business group.