Actions and Detail Panel
Fee Growth Forum - March 2017
Thu 23 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Martin warmly invites you to this FREE event for an exclusive audience of no less than 12 and no more than 18 participants.
Martin will be joined by some of his portfolio of consulting clients to showcase what has worked in high level professional fee growth in 2016.
This event is a departure for the accounting profession as these sessions are proven to focus the minds of the participants on differentiating their firms and positioning themselves as a ‘better’ rather than a ‘different’ fit, for their potential and existing clients.
The event is free because Martin is trailing this format with a view to forming a live, in person community later in 2017.
As such he is personally funding this initial event and wished to start with his friends that he has come to know over his 20 years of fee growth work in the profession.
The Fee Growth Forum boasts:
- Actual proven research and case studies from marketing and business development successes from within the accounting profession in 2016
- The attendees will receive no sales pitch from Martin personally and there are no vendors or sponsors at the event.
- For registrations by January 31st, Martin will deliver a copy of Passport to Practice growth book, absolutely free.
- There will be no theory presented, only proven methodology for winning Grade A & B style prospects.
- You will be fed.
- The agenda will be set by the whole group. Please add your agenda item to the list during your registration.
- The session will go ahead with 12 confirmed registrants and will be capped at 18 to ensure that everyone gets to make a contribution to the day.
- In addition to Martin’s content, peer level support will be provided from the group as each of us introduces our topics for discussion.
- An online community will also be established in advance of the event.
So, this event and indeed, business development success for accountancy is for the hungry and the ambitious. Is that you?
If so, you have an invite to a free event to gain content from those who’ve achieved what you want to achieve. Don’t let it pass you by.
I look forward to seeing you there.
To your continued success!