San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Discover how to be at your best all day and every day
An Inspiring & Life-Changing One Day Workshop
FEELING GOOD IS WHAT WE ALL WANT IN LIFE
Life is a struggle and exhausting when we don't deal with our emotions properly ...
... But when we do, our lives are transformed
Learn from 3 Emotional Wisdom Experts how you can Feel Better Forever
YOU WILL WALK AWAY AT THE END OF THE DAY WITH ...
- Tools to deal with whatever emotional problems life throws at you
- The know-how to use the wisdom and energy that your emotions offer you - they are like a SatNav system and can guide you towards achieving your goals
- Feeling complete relief, peace of mind and in full control
Steve Roche is a brain fitness expert, an innovator and the author of best-selling books. His latest book, Feel Better, was published in April 2016. For 4 years he jointly ran Xenzone, a pioneering and multiple award-winning online counselling company that helps vulnerable young people. Steve is the founder of Head, Heart & Soul.
Emma Chard-Cumming is a one of the foremost experts in the UK on personal and professional development. She worked in People Development for over 23 years and was responsible for creating one of the most successful Talent Development Programmes in the City. She is the co-founder of Impact FastTrack, a company which shows people how to maximise their abilities.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER - RON HOLLAND
"The Day I Decided to Feel Good No Matter What."
Ron is the author of an incredible 22 bestselling books. He has over 35 years of experience at the leading edge of marketing, fund raising, growth, strategy, personal development, self-help and business mentoring.
Have you finally had enough of carrying around the burden of painful and negative emotions?
Are you tired of feeling bad and worried most of the time?
Imagine being able to soothe your stresses instantly. What if you were able to experience pleasurable emotions most of the time? Yes, this really is possible.
Feel Better Forever is the subject that you'll wish you had been taught at school.
Emotions rule our lives but the problem is that very few of us truly understand them - we are not taught what they are, why we have them and how we should deal with them. So what happens is that we tend to end up avoiding our painful emotions and eventually repressing them. But they never go away and they affect every aspect of our lives without us being consciously aware.
This workshop will teach you what you need to know to handle your emotions in a healthy and gentle way.
Who the workshop is for:
Feel Better Forever is intended for men and women of all ages – what matters is that you are at the point in your life where you want more and to feel better.
It’s for you if:
- You lack confidence and self-esteem in some areas of your life
- Your fears are holding you back
- You are bored with your life and want a new challenge
- You feel overwhelmed or undervalued
- You find it hard getting over emotional disappointments and setbacks
- You want the sense of relief that comes from peace of mind and emotional freedom
- You have got to a point in your life where you are tired of feeling bad most of the time
On this workshop you will learn:
- The A-Z of Emotions – the science behind them, what they are and why we have them
- Where we go wrong with our emotions
- How to use the Head-to-Heart Process to tap into the profound wisdom of your emotions
- How to soothe yourself when you feel intense emotions
- How to heal the deeply held emotional pains that are preventing you from moving forward
- How to build your confidence, your resilience and your self-worth
- The spiritual aspect of emotions and how to use them like a SatNav system to guide and lead you towards your desires
- PrintHow to harness the energy of emotions to provide you with the motivation and juice to achieve your desires
- What your Emotional Setpoint is and what it means for you
- An empowering and positive approach to life called Heartfelt Living
This is an interactive workshop and some of the exercises you will do are deep and profound and require introspection. You will face up to some difficult issues that you have been avoiding but it will all be worth it. You will not have to share your experiences with others unless you wish to.
£29 - Early Bird Offer
Book before 7 October 2016 and you will save £100 off the standard price of £129
The Reading Room, The Grange, Warwick Road, Ealing, London W5 3XH
The Grange is a unique and majestic Victorian building which includes function rooms, dining and a pub. The workshop will take place on the first floor in the The Reading Room which is a spacious, recently redecorated room with lots of natural light and beautiful views of Ealing Common.
Enquiries & Useful Information
T: 020 8582 0257
M: 07973 400804
Clothing: Wear casual and comfortable clothing.
Breaks: There will be a mid-morning and mid-afternoon break. Hot and cold drinks are available to order at the start of the day.
Lunch: The lunch break will be between 12:30pm and 1:30pm. The Grange Pub & Restaurant offers a full lunch menu or there are other eating establishments available nearby for you to choose from. Please feel free to bring snacks or a packed lunch should you wish.