Actions and Detail Panel
Feng Shui for Health, Wealth and Happiness with Vicky Sweetlove
Sat 26 November 2016, 10:30 – 16:30 GMT
This workshop will teach you the basics of Feng Shui and will enable absolute beginners to get a taste of what Feng Shui is all about and to learn some of the techniques involved for use within your own home. If you have ever wanted to do Feng Shui for yourself and have read all the books but still not understood any of them then this is the course for you. In this workshop you will learn how to:
- lay out the Feng Shui bagua the life areas on your floor plans with a compass
- know the meanings of each compass life area
- how the five elements work in colour schemes in your home,
- you will be able to bring balance with yin and yang
- know about the yearly Feng Shui recommendations for each life area
- how our homes and our gardens affect our lives on a daily basis
- know what the energy zappers are in your life
- learn about Geopathic Stress and how it affects the energy and life areas of your home and health
- connect with the energy of your home to acknowledge the changes that need to take place for you to move forward
- how to find your best directions to sit, sleep and work
- how the artwork and pictures in your home have an effect on your life
- know about cures and enhancements to improve your life to have good health, abundance, and happy relationships
Course notes given and explanation on how find the compass direction of your home. You will need to bring along a floor plan of your home.
Price £65 plus Eventbrite fee (£65 if paid direct to us - see website)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
UNDERGROUND / OVERGROUND
Liverpool Street station is about 6 minutes walk and is on the Overground, Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines.
Shoreditch station is about 6 minutes walk and is on the Overground Line.
Moorgate station is about 13 minutes walk and is on the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, northern lines.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Phone: 0208 778 2763
Mobile: 07875 225200
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It would be helpful if you did but not absolutely necessary. We will have your name on a list.
What is the refund policy?
Please notify our Administrator immediately if you want to cancel a booking, either via email or by calling 0208-7782763 or 07875-225200. Cancellations made before 10 days of the Event, Workshop or Course start date will be refunded monies paid less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 10 days notice. If the School has to cancel an Event, Course or Workshop, all fees will be refunded in full.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No - please let us know who will be attending in your place.