PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT HERE
Fermented Foods Workshop
learn why they are beneficial to health
and to make your own to take home
Starts at 6.30pm and finishes at 9.30pm
This 3 hour workshop, will outline all you need to know about the importance of eating foods which are beneficial for our good bacteria and how good gut health is linked to our immune system.
Fermented foods can be mysterious and intimidating. We will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to make your own healthy fermented foods! This workshop is informative, practical, and fun. Discover how simple the ancient art and science of fermentation actually is and how you can integrate fermented foods into your daily life.
The workshop is a hands-on making session whereby you will get to create your own jar of cultured vegetables to take away. All materials are included along with information sheets and top tips to try out at home.
Please note the following general terms:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides various workshops. Most are free of charge to cancer patients (present and up to 5 years after treatment).
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. We reserve the right to take photographs, videos at the event and use these within our marketing and social media stream, if you would rather not be included please make the organiser aware upon arrival.
7. Refundable Deposit - Please indicate on your feedback form if you wish your deposit to be refunded or if you would like to donate this to the charity, Together Against Cancer Charity Number 1123665
8. Anyone in receipt of benefits or who can not afford the refundable deposit, please contact the organiser.