Actions and Detail Panel
Festival of Food & Music 80's Night
Sat 24 June 2017, 18:00 – 23:00 BST
For the first time, Okehampton’s Festival of Food & Music will plough on into the night!
The Charter Hall will come alive with the sound of the 80’s!
Fancy Dress not essential but encouraged!
****FREE ENTRY TO CHILDREN UNDER 12****
- Doors open!
- Okey Karaoke’s set begins! (Don’t worry if singing isn’t your bag, the DJ will be playing all the best songs throughout the night, singers or not!)
- Okey Karaoke has a break.
- Live band - New Fears begin their 1 hour set!
- New Fears finish.
- Okey Karaoke resumes their playlist!
- Evening entertainment finishes.
While you dance and sing the night away, The Travelling Pizzeria will be serving amazing ‘made to order’ pizzas from their beautiful Citroen van, circa 1974, which came all the way from Valencia!
There will also be an alcohol vendor to keep you fuelled for the evening!
We very much look forward to seeing you there!