We believe that professional learning should be enthralling and effective and talking to other teaching professionals about classroom practice helps you to improve outcomes. That's why we developed IRIS Connect film club.
Hosted by SS Peter and Paul Primary School in Mitcham, this workshop includes effective professional learning that is low risk, high impact and completely free.
Film club helps to:
- Gets teachers talking to teachers about teaching
- Create a strong professional learning culture
- Promote collaborative professional learning
- Get comfortable using video for professional learning
- Hone your analytical skills
- Link theory and models with real practice
Faciliated by a member of our community management team, this 2 hour twilight workshop invites local schools to bring their professional learning to life.