We believe that professional learning should be enthralling and effective and talking to other teaching professionals about classroom practice can help you to improve outcomes for your pupils. That's why we developed IRIS Connect film club.
This workshop, hosted by Treleigh Primary School includes effective professional learning that is low risk, high impact and completely free.
Film club helps to:
- Gets teachers talking to teachers about teaching
- Create a strong professional learning culture
- Promote collaborative professional learning
- Get comfortable using video for professional learning
- Hone your analytical skills
- Link theory and models with real practice
Faciliated by a member of our community management team, this twilight workshop invites schools in Redruth and surrounding areas to bring their professional learning to life.
And don't forget, you don't have to be a customer to particpate in IRIS Connect film club. They are open to anyone interested in teaching and learning.