- Seek beneath the shadowy caverns of one of London's busiest stations and ye shall find a downright dirty event for even the wickedest of pleasure seekers, thanks to the filthy proprietors of Time Out.
- Party late into the night at this raunchiest of silent discos featuring top DJs and a racy adult channel for your aural pleasure.
- Tickets are just £17 and there are four dates to choose from. So, go on. Be a bit naughty and seek out the filthiest night in town.
Calling all you filthy animals; it's time to get down (and dirty) at The Vaults beneath Waterloo, because it's time for Time Out's positively filthy silent disco at The Vaults. And, as you know, all the best parties are underground and a little dirty so we've made this one quite literally both, meaning you're guaranteed a satisfactorily wicked time.
On Friday September 16, October 14, November 11 and November 25, this debauched silent disco will allow you to tune into one of two regular channels for the kind of banging music you'd expect of London's top DJs, or tap into the third XXX-tra channel for dirty chat that'll make you glad of the many dark corners about the place.
Tickets are just £17. So don't wait! Go down, get down and get off, you wrongen.
Need to know
- This ticket is valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The Vaults.
- Doors open at 8pm. The event finishes at 2.30am.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Over 18s only.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Time Out Card discounts are not available with this event.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here https://www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions