Actions and Detail Panel
Finance and Tax Update for Business Owners
Thu 25 May 2017, 09:00 – 10:30 BST
Join us on Thursday 25 May at our Workshop 'Finance and Tax Update for Business Owners'.
The 2017 Spring Budget did not produce many surprises other than the Chancellor's ill-fated attempt to increase the rate of National Insurance contributions for the self-employed. However, previous Budgets have made significant changes to the way in which company owners are taxed and this Workshop provides us with an opportunity to bring you up to date with these changes and answer your questions, including;
- Is it still advantageous to operate as a limited company?
- Should I be taking dividends or salary?
- What impact will the new dividend tax have on my tax liabilities?
- How can I charge the company interest on my loan and not pay any tax?
- What can I do to reduce my tax bills?
- What do I need to know about the changes to the benefit in kind rules?
Paul Feist and Luke Thomas from Plus Accounting will be taking you through these questions and providing worked examples. The Workshop is aimed at company directors and owners and will provide you with an opportunity to discuss your views, opinions and questions with the speakers and each other.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on Thursday 25 May - please join us from 9.00am for refreshments and we will begin the Workshop at 9.15am.