San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Specifically for business owners and managers, this one day course will give you a clear understanding of the fundamentals of business finance and the financial implications of the decisions you make.
The course is delivered as part of the 1 day Essentials courses with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). All attendees will receive a certificate from the AAT on completion to add to their CPD records.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the role and importance of finance within organisations
- Gain an understanding of terminology and jargon used in finance
- Understand the elements of the major accounting statements
- Identify the tools used by the external market to judge organisations
- Explore the difference between cash & profit
- Recognise how organisations can identify the drivers of their financial performance
- Learn about key techniques in management accounting such as costing, cash flow and budgeting and how they are used to forecast performance and support decision making