San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Finance for Small Businesses
One Day Training Workshop
Achieve optimum profit and save on the cost of external advice by getting to grips with financial terminology and seeing what the numbers really tell you about your business’s performance.
Improve your knowledge of management accounts so that you can be proactive and can make informed decisions on your company’s finances.
Training Workshop Objectives:
- You will be able to define the language, content and presentation of key financial reports.
- You will be able to read a Balance Sheet and a Profit & Loss Account using key financial ratios.
- You will be able to calculate ‘break even’ for survival, output and revenue.
- By the end of this workshop, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of cash flow vs. Revenue.
- You will be able to describe the language of costs.
- You will have developed and committed to an action plan of how to best put into practice the knowledge from today’s workshop into the workplace.
Inhouse training at your premises - £875 for a group of up to 12 (ex vat and travel)
When & Where
We are a provider of professional business training courses; designed for companies who want to train their staff as well as individuals who are seeking their own personal development. We offer essential courses in time management, negotiation skills, leadership, stress management, effective communication, marketing and much more!
Browse over 100 courses and qualifications whether it be Personal Development, Management, Sales or Finance training you are after, we have course to suit.
Visit our Website for full details, Taylor Mason Training provides both open public courses in a wide range of disciplines and internal, tailored courses to match your company’s specific technical requirements. Our current portfolio includes technical (upstream) and software courses. You will learn from our training team who are themselves industry-recognised experts and who combine practical skills, commitment, and enthusiasm to answer a range of challenges faced every day.
Furthermore, Taylor Mason Training is proud to say that several of our instructors are trainers , an independent endorsement to confirm that our training is of the highest professional standard.
If you’d like to register your interest in any course, in any location around the world, then please get in touch with your suggestion.
lor Mason Training delivers professional and accredited training & development solutions to a wide range of organisations across the spectrum, encompassing FTSE 100 companies, Public sector organisations through to SMEs.