The Mayor of London's RE:NEW Support Team is offering a free event to explore the funding and finance options for your retrofit projects. Topics will include building the business case for retrofit, making the most of ECO funding and further details on the forthcoming Mayor of London's Energy Efficiency Fund.
The event will provide:
- an overview of current finance and funding opportunities
- an update on the forthcoming Mayor of London's Energy Efficiency Fund
- insights on innovative tools to help you build the financial business case for retrofit
- practical case studies of projects that have attracted external funding
- networking opportunities and optional one-to-one meetings to discuss financing models for retrofit projects
Lunch will be available from 1.15pm – 2.00pm, providing an opportunity to network with members of the RE:NEW Support Team and presenters. Please book to assist catering.
Join the team on 9 May to find out about the latest options to finance your retrofit projects.