San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Made of Money is an award winning, practical and fun resource to help people on low incomes talk about money and its impact on their lives, and at the same time learn money management skills. We’ve been awarded a Charities Aid Foundation award and the Centre for Social Justice award for our innovative and creative approach to financial capability.
A two day, train the trainer, course to equip you to deliver Made of Money:
We offer a hands on course to enable you to use Made of Money with a range of clients through group work and individual support. Comprehensive and interactive, the course is suitable both for specialists and those with no previous background in financial education – it’s fun too.
“Two very enjoyable days spent training, although I’ve come away thinking that ‘training’ isn’t normally so much fun.”
“I thought it was excellent. The course was delivered well, the resource pack is fantastic and ready to be delivered. I deliver a lot of training myself and I’ve been on a lot of training, and there’s nothing I think could be done differently.”
Over the training we’ll run through all of the Made of Money sessions, topics and resources, as well as looking at how to recruit for and facilitate group sessions, providing one-to-one support around money management, and ways to evaluate the impact on your clients.
What will the training give me?
- Knowledge on how to run the Made of Money activities with clients & local community (workshops/one-to-ones/presentations etc)
- A self-reflection on personal finances (many delegates have benefitted from the activities themselves)
- A full set of reusable resources
- Workshop recruitment packs
- Facilitation tips from experienced facilitators
- Follow on support and updated resources
- Proven evaluation tools
- 96% of people supported by Made of Money in east London feel more in control of their finances
- 87% of people reached by trained Made of Money facilitators report saving or being better off each week
- 92% of facilitator training attendees said the training was excellent or very good value for money
- £50 is the average savings people report each month
Please note that this 2 day Made of Money training is NOT free and the Eventbrite page has been set up to gather interest and details from potential delegates.
The cost for our 2-day training is charged per person - £100 for community organisations with fewer than 5 employees, £225 for community organisations with 5 or more employees, or small housing associations, and £350 for statutory, public & private sector organisations or large housing associations.
*Early Bird Discount Available*
More information & booking forms visit http://www.quakersocialaction.org.uk/nationaltraining or
contact Mostofa & Catherine - email@example.com / 0208983 5047
Save This Event
When & Where
Made of Money
Made of Money is QSA’s award winning family learning, financial education project. It has been running for over 10 years, during which it has worked with over 1700 families in east London. In addition we've delivered over 100 facilitator trainings, trained over 800 people from 350+ organisations nationally to use Made of Money in their communities, with a wide range of client groups.