Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Management Half-Day Workshop - Birmingham
Wed 24 May 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
This workshop is for any Social Entrepreneurs who feel they need to:
- Understand what financial management means and why it is important;
- identify the various resources their social enterprise will require;
- estimate the costs of obtaining those resources;
- classify the different costs that their social enterprise will incur;
- undertake a break-even analysis for their social enterprise;
- understand how to effectively manage the cash flow of their social enterprise.
By the end of the workshop participants will have had the opportunity to:
- discuss the subject of financial management;
- identify the resources required to run their social enterprise;
- create a break-even analysis for their social enterprise;
- analyse the implications of a break-even calculation;
- analyse the cost structure of a social enterprise;
- discuss strategies for managing the cash flow of their social enterprises.
Who is most likely to benefit from the workshop?
Social entrepreneurs who are in the start-up phase and need to learn the fundamentals of financial management.
This is a half-day workshop which will end with a networking lunch. Please stay for lunch to chat with, and learn from, other inspiring Social Entrepreneurs.
9.00am arrivals / coffee
9.30am prompt start
The workshop is facilitated by Social Entrepreneur Chris Skilton. Chris is a director of Inndie Ventures Ltd https://inndie.com/ specialising in innovation consultancy for start-ups and growing businesses. Chris has helped many UnLtd Award Managers to improve their Financial Management.