Bridging the gap within specialist lending
Specialist lending will see some dramatic changes as the second charge sector is affected by the Mortgage Credit Directive. More than ever brokers and lenders need to work together to ensure the new expectations in the specialist lending sector are met - and the Financial Reporter Roadshows create ample opportunity for those conversations.
Four roadshows will take place across the UK for each sector. The full day events include exclusive round table sessions for a chance to showcase your latest products, criteria changes, and latest news; opportunity for networking with the attendees; and presentations from a range of knowledgeable expert speakers on the latest developments in your sector.
Why should I attend?
We know that the financial services industry is constantly changing and the best brokers are those that offer a full range of funding solutions for their clients.
- Ensure you have the most up-to-date, relevant information about specialist lending
- Give you a better understanding of the products and services available
- Enhance the service you can give your customers
- Boost your professional development with CII and CPD points
- Allow you to network with your peers as well as lenders and other specialist lending experts
- Take place across the UK; so there's no need to miss out - and free of charge