Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Services Expo: Glasgow 2017
Tue 21 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Financial Services Expo is an event designed for an industry that is ever-changing – to keep intermediaries one step ahead.
For those looking to expand their industry knowledge, network with their peers, and spend valuable face-to-face time with lenders and providers, FSE is an unmissable event.
For those looking to chat over a case or learn more about a particular lender, our zone system makes getting straight to those invaluable conversations simple. If you're looking to boost your professional development, our CII-accredited seminars enable you to earn CPD hours as well as hear from industry heavyweights on the most up-to-the-minute issues affecting the industry. Keep on top of the regulatory changes happening in the industry and attend our seminars with the Financial Conduct Authority or pop over and speak to them in person.
We have everything the modern financial adviser could need, under one roof.
On top of this, we have a TV studio to catch all of the action, free lunch, and a business centre so that our delegates have somewhere to work.
How will your business benefit from visiting Financial Services Expo?
- Meet your industry regulator and hear the latest in regulation, compliance and more
- Access a wide range of exhibitors from across the market
- Gain valuable insight on how to offer more to your clients
- Interact with the biggest lenders, product providers and distributors
- Gain valuable CII-accredited CPD hours to further your professional development
For more information, please visit our website at www.FSEGlasgow.com